2015年3月9日星期一

A solution to scrolling-problem when the ScrollView mix with ScrollView or RecycleView or ListView etc.

Recently I face a problem , a classical problem that a ScrollView(parent-scrollview) contains some other scrollable objects(child-view) like ScrollView, ListView even a RecycleView.

The problem has two cases.

1. The height of child-view. There're some solutions to solve it. But I don't wanna it, because I need a fixed size of child-view, let me define 250-dp.

2. The child-view can't be scrolled when it's beenn contained inside parent-scrollview. There're many codes to eliminate this problem. But they do not work for me, because all the posts are cases like a parent-parent-scrollview contains child-view directly.

Ok My case is complex.

A parent-scrollview contains a ViewPager and each page has a fragment with RecycleView.  :)

The RecycleView can't be scrolled.



Solved: here.


没有评论:

发表评论