2015年1月14日星期三

Oha! It's end,  I've finished last two yellow feature-posts. In the last two weeks I've encouraged in doing update for my Hacker (News) Push. New features which were caught under my way home or to work. With yellow-post and write down what caught. It's so exciting to know what I want and just coding to realize them. The Golang is now the my core language to coding on server and more and more feeling on this language is its super performance either single thread or the concurrence tasks. Any new idea to improve efficient codes of request  can be done very fast and easy. 

Ok, stopping blogging now and do more ...

Yes,  I'll think again now as under way...

Still to blog the promotion words here:

Hacker (News) Push has been updated. What new is Search and Recent view to review last hours Top Pushed News. More features come soon.  We support Apps just after getting idea and DO IT without chatting!

Store

没有评论:

发表评论