2015年1月25日星期日

Talk less and Let me see your codes in Git, and I try to hire you.

Yesterday I met an old friend who travels in Germany. I like bier , he likes as well. He asked me the scrum here(he is a scrum master) I told him that I've began to startup and anti-scrum. Told him the truth that a lot companies here do scrum but they do not really understand scrum and just keep a long in wrong side, etc........ We laughing together :)

He asked me how the German people interview an IT-guy. Hmmm, frankly to say it's really different, but I have little experience and just some heard. He comes from silicon valley, but I couldn't reply in an America style. I told him that they will ask you some general questions like what you have in valley. However I didn't answer it directly. 

I told him, "The most interviews here are really standard like and if you want a programmer position you can have more chances, but as you're in your interview you'll find that a lot HRs would be the main cast in the round, they're not technicians but they ask more damm questions really. Some companies hire people with a test to write some programs or just ask questions about technology.  There're still a lot types etc.... "

After I told him all ,  my friend asked me, "do they see your daily codes any , means in github, or Goole code?  "

I couldn't answer the question, and thought that it's never been seen, never heard here, although I've looked forward a codes viewing by the companies for a really long time. Because some companies provide a test as you know, but they are just some tests which can not proof something or evidence.

"I provide my git in my CV, they say it could be helpful, they'll check. However they did not. " I answered.

After a while he asked me, " how do you wanna to hire a guy later? "   I look at his face, and just smiling.....

没有评论:

发表评论